Lead and motivate your team to deliver outstanding customer service!
What you will gain from this course
The most successful organisations acknowledge the key importance of excellent customer service. Managers and team leaders, equipped with the right skills and understanding, can implement a culture of excellent customer service in an organisation, making a real difference for the business. Learn how to do it by taking our exciting online course. At the same time, you will gain a recognised qualification. Its accreditation by EduQual is your guarantee of quality.
Who should take this course?
The Advanced Award for Customer Service Managers is an online qualification for all managers and team leaders with responsibility for delivering excellent standards of service. You can benefit, whether you are new to management, or are already an experienced manager.
The course is delivered in nine straightforward learning modules. Each one has activities and assessments to check your understanding. You will maintain a team action plan, enabling you to translate your learning into real, work-based improvements.
1 Managers and customer service excellence.
2 Setting and communicating objectives.
3 Putting the customer first.
4 Getting the right people and resources.
5 Creating the customer focused culture.
6 Dealing with difficult situations.
7 Making it happen.
8 Embedding innovation in your team.
9 Continuous professional development.
Applying for the course
- Contact us for the next start date.
- Company discounts are available for 20 or more participants, so please contact us to discuss.
- Ideal for new or experienced managers and team leaders.
- Valuable, accredited customer service qualification.
- Delivered online with expert tutor support.
- Collaboration with other service professionals via forums and activities.
- Work-based activities to make the learning totally relevant to your management role.
Benefits for businesses
- Build a customer-focused culture in your teams.
- Empower managers and team leaders to implement the customer service strategy.
- Can be customised to suit business requuirements.
- Spread consistent messages about service standards.
- Improve customer loyalty and employee performance.
- Interactive and motivational learning.
- Reduce training and development costs.
Benefits for individuals
- Empower your team to exceed customers' expectations.
- Any time, any place learning - you just need access to the Internet.
- Share best practices with other participants and your tutor.
- Apply your learning to improve relationships with customers.
- Guidance from your online tutor helps you make fast progress.
- Straightforward multiple choice assessment for each module.
- Receive your own EduQual certificate.
This online award exceeded my expectations. I learned a great deal and I would recommend the course to all managers. The sharing of best practice helps you to think about the job you do in a new and innovative way.
Anna Hinds, Customer Service Manager, BT
It promotes customer service in a very positive way and shows you how to improve in the day to day running of your team. The collaboration with other participants was awesome.