Revolutionise your customers' experiences and build a customer centric culture
What you will gain from this course
Providing outstanding experiences for customers is essential for business success. To build a customer centric culture, an environment must be created in which the organisation's people, processes, resources and technology are deployed in the interests of enhancing customers' experiences. Learn how to do it by taking our online, tutor-led service strategy course. Culture change does not happen by chance, and an effective customer service strategy is often the missing link. Once the right strategy is in place, customers' experiences will be dramatically enhanced, delivering bottom line results. The Postgraduate Certificate in Customer Service Strategy will help you to deliver the customer centric culture that your business needs.
Who should take this course
The Postgraduate Certificate in Customer Service Strategy is an online qualification for all directors and senior managers of organisations that strive to build truly customer centric service provision. It delivers the knowledge and understanding you need to develop and implement a customer service strategy for your own business. It's also suitable for anyone who already has a degree level qualification and wants to develop their career in service management.
Postgraduate level course worth 15 credit points
We developed this exciting postgraduate, online course in customer service strategy ourselves, and it's accredited to the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). The course provides 15 credit points via the QCF, the national credit transfer system.
- Online course with expert tutor support.
- Authoritative knowledge on organisational service strategy.
- Collaboration with other strategists and managers.
- Highly relevant work-based assignments.
Each of the six thought-provoking modules includes work-based activities that enable you to develop your customer service strategy as you learn. The course is collaborative, while respecting commercial confidentiality. You learn through challenging discussions how to make a difference to your own organisation.
1 Describing a customer centric organisation .
2 Writing a customer service strategy.
3 Designing a customer centric organisation.
4 Creating customer advocates.
5 Managing customer experience.
6 Managing customer service performance.
Benefits for businesses
- Become a service leader in your sector.
- Build a deep organisational understanding of service management.
- Improve customer loyalty, employee retention and organisational performance.
- Build a platform for transformational change of your business through customer insight.
- Learn how to measure and enhance customer experience.
Benefits for individuals
- Postgraduate level course equips you to lead your organisation to become truly customer centric
- Any time, any place learning with just an Internet connection
- Collaborate with other service strategists
- Relevant to your organisation and job role
- Guidance from your own online tutor - an experienced customer service strategist - helps you make fast progress
- Your work based assignment focuses on writing and implementing a new customer service strategy for your organisation.
The learning content was outstanding, and totally relevant to a strategic customer service role. I developed a clear understanding of the strategic steps needed to build a customer focused company.
Bukola Olofinjana, Service Management Consultant, TfL
I really enjoyed the programme. It was refreshing to be able to stand back and bring myself up to date on strategy as well as really think about what customer service strategy means to my company.