Enhance your customer service skills and gain an accredited qualification - online!
What you will gain from this course
Learn how to deliver outstanding service for every customer, every time, by taking our exciting online course. The comprehensive and interactive learning content is complemented by relevant work-based activities, forum discussions and straightforward assessments. The support of a friendly expert tutor will enable you to develop your knowledge and skills so that you can provide an even better service for your customers. At the same time, you will gain a recognised qualification. Its accreditation by EduQual is your guarantee of quality.
Benefits for businesses
- Lead and innovate through outstanding customer service.
- Improve customer loyalty and employee performance.
- Can be customised to suit business requirements.
- Interactive and motivational learning.
- Acquire best practice skills in customer service.
- Reduce training and development costs.
- Helps you to meet your organisational service standards.
Benefits for individuals
- Any time, any place learning - you just need access to the Internet.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to become a customer service professional.
- Apply your learning to improve relationships with customers.
- Guidance from your online tutor helps you make fast progress.
- Straightforward multiple choice assessment for each module.
- Receive your own EduQual certificate on successful completion of all the modules.
Applying for the course
- Contact us for the next start date.
- Company discounts are available for 20 or more participants, so please contact us to discuss.
The course is delivered in nine straightforward learning modules. Each one has activities and assessments to check your understanding. You will maintain a learning log and action plan, enabling you to translate your learning into real, work-based improvements.
1 Basic concepts of customer service.
2 Developing relationships with your customers.
3 Customer service in different organisations.
4 Features and benefits.
5 Effective communication.
6 Service excellence through teamwork.
7 Delivery systems.
8 Laws and codes of practice.
9 The you factor.
Who should take this course?
The Intermediate Award for Customer Service Professionals is an online qualification for everyone who interacts with customers, including internal customers - the colleagues you work with day-to-day. At the same time, you will gain a recognised qualification.
- Valuable, accredited customer service qualification.
- Delivered online with expert tutor support.
- Collaboration with other service professionals via forums and activities.
- Work-based activities to make the learning totally relevant.
This is the first time I have studied online, and it was much easier to navigate than I had originally anticipated. The course had a very good structure, it was well laid out and easy to follow.
My experience during this course would not have been so memorable and motivational without the hands-on guidance received from our indefatigable tutor.
Ibrahim Yusuf Mohammed
The course exceeded my expectations because it was absolutely relevant to the nature of my job.